Monday, February 1, 2010

Florida Shouldn't Be This Cold!!!

We have had record lows here in Florida. Brrr!!!!! I actually had to pull out our winter coats. And wear them!

Besides freezing to death, we've been dealing with colds. Or the flu. We'll find out tomorrow, when we go to the doctor. Bryant has been running a fever off and on for over a week now. Corbin is dealing with a not-so-lovely cough, and I'm just plain miserable.

I found out my sister, Amber, is getting married sometime this summer. Hurray! It'll be interesting figuring out how to work going to the wedding and Yellowstone. I hope she picks a date soon...

As many of you know by now, Jeff and I have signed onto Facebook. At first, it was just to goof off, but now...I have reconnected with friends I haven't seen since high school and family I didn't even know I had (including two aunts, an uncle, and several cousins!). It's been so amazing and it came at the right time in my life. I needed to feel connected.

Bryant brought home his second straight-A report card last week. Hurray! We're so proud of him!

Gotta keep this short. My cold medicine wore off about an hour ago and I really need to take some more. Photos will have to come later.

No comments: